Website policies for delavanhistory.org
Delavan Historical Society Copyright Statement
Copyright © 2023 Delavan Historical Society. All rights reserved. All materials on this website are the property of or licensed by Delavan Historical Society or its affiliates, or are the property of their respective owners. The material may not be copied, reproduced, sold, or distributed without express permission. We do not grant permission for its content to be displayed on other websites.
How Information Is Used:
We use your Personal Information as necessary to provide our products, including to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide consent.
Information We Collect:
We collect information: (1) directly from you when you provide it to us, (2) automatically as you navigate our website, and (3) from third parties including our service providers. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers such as name, billing address, shipping address, contact information, e-mail address, IP address;
- Commercial information such as order activity and history;
- Internet or other similar network activity such as browsing history, search history and your interaction with our website; and
- Geolocation data associated with your IP address.
We keep the information collected from you for as long as necessary or appropriate to serve you, maintain your account or as otherwise needed to operate business. We will retain use of your information as long as required to comply with legal and reporting obligations, complete outstanding transactions and for the detection and prevention of fraud.
How and to Whom Information is Disclosed:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the categories of Personal Information above to third party data brokers, internet cookie recipients, and advertising partners for the following business purposes:
- Identifiers to service providers to verify customer information, fulfill orders and requests, and for marketing purposes;
- Commercial information and Internet or other similar network activity to third party marketing partners and service providers for marketing services and to improve website operations including site functionality and navigation.
In addition to the above, we may disclose any or all categories of Personal Information as necessary to comply with federal, state, local laws, or court orders, law enforcement requests, the defense or exercise of other legal claims, or to maintain an evidentiary privilege. Delavan Historical Society does not share Geolocation data to third parties.
How and to Whom Information is Shared and Sold:
Delavan Historical Society may share: Identifiers; Personal information categories; Commercial information; and Internet or other similar network activity to third party marketing partners for marketing services. Delavan Historical Society does not sell and/or share Geolocation data.
The information posted on our website may includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users’ convenience. Users leaving this website are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Delavan Historical Society does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information on a linked website.
Delavan Historical Society does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer. Use of our website does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
Walworth County Historical Society is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
For site security purposes and to ensure this service remains available, we use software programs to
- Monitor network traffic.
- Identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage.
- Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring.
- Attempts to defeat or circumvent security features of this website.
- Use of this website and system for unintended purposes.
- Actions to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information.
- Interference with the system or its operation.
- Uploading or changing information on this server.
Evidence of possible abuse, criminal activity or any prohibited act will be disclosed to law enforcement authorities. Criminal prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 (Pub. L. 104-294), (18 U.S.C. 1030), or other applicable criminal laws may occur.
Delavan Historical Society strives to provide accurate, useful, and timely information on this web site. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy and completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in this web site. The information and opinions contained in this web site is provided for informational purposes only.
Delavan Historical Society Terms and Conditions
Payments: Payment is accepted at the time of purchase. Options include Cash / Check on pick up, Credit Card or Pay Pal. On site payments may include cash, check, Square, Venmo and Pay Pal.
Shipping: Please request Fed Ex, UPS Air; Next Day, 2nd or 3rd Day, or Freight Collect. We will promptly take care of your needs.
Shipping Policy: Delavan Historical Society ships prepaid only. You will be charged for shipping at the time of your order.
- Your order is shipped from Delavan, Wisconsin.
- USPS is used whenever possible. However, should your order exceed USPS size or weight limits, “Common Carrier” will be selected to speed delivery to you.
- $1.50 handling fee may be added to shipping charges.
Returns: Contact us in the event you need to return the merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Customers will be responsible for shipping charges on cancelled orders.
Prices: Delavan Historical Society strives to maintain prices at the lowest level. Occasionally, prices change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
DELAVAN HISTORICAL SOCIETY
PO BOX 746
Delavan, WI 53115
Effective Date: November 1, 2023.
© Delavan Historical Society, All rights reserved.